Financial Planning & Consulting Services
What is Financial Planning?
Financial Planning is the process of setting financial goals and creating a clear path to reach them. We bring all of the pieces of your financial situation together to maximize your ability to reach your goals. As an independent Registered Investment Advisor, I take a proactive approach to financial planning with the ultimate goal of helping to protect your lifestyle now and throughout retirement. We’ll begin by learning what’s most important to you and developing strategies aligned with your personal goals and objectives. As your financial coach, we’ll take the time to educate you on your financial situation and the opportunities available to you, bringing clarity to even the most complex financial challenges in these and other areas:
- Goal planning
- Cash-flow and income analysis
- Financial organization and oversight
- Asset management strategies
- Tax-sensitive investments
- Concentrated stock strategies
- Retirement income planning
- 401(k)/403(b)/457/IRA rollovers
- Lump sum pension rollovers
- Traditional and Roth IRAs
- Social Security planning
- Asset-protection strategies
- Life insurance analysis and review
- Disability insurance analysis and review
- Long-term care insurance
- Education savings strategies and plans
Estate & Legacy Planning
- Estate planning document(s) review
- Wealth transfer strategies
- Beneficiary review
- Philanthropic planning
- Charitable trust strategies
- Private foundations
- Trust management services
Business Financial Planning
- 401(k)/corporate retirement plans
- SEP IRAs/SIMPLE IRAs
- Executive compensation plans
- Cash-management services
- Business succession planning
- Key person insurance
We will help you feel more confident about your financial future by helping you answer questions such as:
- Am I saving enough for retirement?
- How much do I need to save to be able to retire?
- How can I save more for retirement?
- Are my investments in line with my risk tolerance and future goals?
- How do I manage conflicting goals such as funding a child’s education and my retirement?
- What is the best way to save for and pay for college?
- What should I do about protecting my family in the event that something happens to me?
- Do I have enough insurance to protect my family?
- What type of insurance should I consider?
- When can I retire?
- Will my savings last me through retirement?
- How much can I safely take out of my retirement savings without worrying that I will run out of money?
- When should I start taking Social Security?
- How do I reduce my liabilities?
We don’t just give you a number to reach, we will help you build a strategy to get you to that number.
Your Personal Financial Helpline
We do more than just create financial plans or invest your assets; we help you make better financial decisions. When you have questions related to insurance needs, buying versus leasing, saving, buying a home, investing, retirement or other, you can call us. We serve as your sounding board to help you make informed decisions that will impact your financial future. It’s like having your own personal financial help-line.
We want to be there for you every step of the way to help you navigate the often complex life changes that will affect your financial future.
We offer financial planning and consulting services on both a fixed fee basis and an hourly fee basis. Our fixed fees range between $750 and $1,000. Our hourly fee is $200. Generally, the Advisor requires one-half of the planning or consulting fee (estimated hourly or fixed) payable upon entering the written agreement. The balance is due upon the completion of the agreed upon services. The fee is negotiable depending upon the complexity and scope of the services rendered. We will provide you with an estimate of the total time/cost at the start of the advisory relationship.
Clients who implement the investment recommendations provided in their financial plan or consulting plan through our firm receive a credit of 50% of the financial planning/consulting fee towards portfolio management service fees. For example, a client who has paid $1,000.00 for her initial financial plan would receive a credit of $500.00 toward her portfolio management services fee.
389 Palm Coast Pkwy SW, Suite 4 | Palm Coast, FL 32137
Phone: (386) 597-0057
Fax: (386) 445-6123