Our Planning Process
A Holistic, Integrated Approach
Investing is not just about tax efficiency, or knowing when to buy or when to hold. Investing is about being holistic: looking at all aspects of your financial life and connecting them in powerful ways. It’s about truly knowing and understanding you, your life, your dreams, and your goals. It’s about using all of the tools well.
That’s the reason we keep our pool of asset management clients just that: manageable. We are not a one-size-fits-all firm. We don’t just stick clients in an investment and then send a statement every year. We do the whole job because we’re in this for the long haul.
We serve as a fiduciary advisor on every client account, which means we are legally bound to work in your best interest. You can count on us to guide you, free from conflicts of interest, with your goals at the core of our advice.
At Johnson Wealth Management, our focus is on providing you with a sense of freedom and confidence in your financial future. We work to simplify your life by maintaining oversight of your complete financial picture and collaborating closely with your tax advisor, attorney or accountant. Together we can proactively bring ideas to your attention and make your investments as tax efficient as possible.
A Balanced Investment Process
During our investment process with you, we…
1. Listen first and then help you crystallize your financial goals.
2. Develop a road map that meets those goals, taking into account all aspects of your financial life.
3. Determine an investment strategy that leverages both a defensive and offensive stance; this includes assessing your risk level, determining ways to reduce your income tax, identifying important trends and selecting which high-quality investment tools are a match for you.
4. Implement the plan (in most cases) through TD Ameritrade, a firm known for its vast investment research and objective advice. (Clients have access to this through their accounts.)
5. Monitor, review and modify through monthly and quarterly reporting, regular meetings with you, and telephone or any communication channel you prefer.
As an independent financial advisor firm, we don’t take commissions – we recommend what our experience and analysis tells us is best for each individual client. We don’t shove charts and graphs at clients. We’ll elucidate the numbers, but we work with clients to understand what they want their money to do for them and then help them follow the course they’ve chosen.
We Work With You On Your Terms
Many of our clients come to us with some type of financial issue or concern, often related to a significant life transition such as retirement, divorce, or the loss of a loved one, and need help sorting things out.
We serve our retainer clients through proactive portfolio management and comprehensive financial strategies, and our hourly clients by addressing the specific issues on which they would like us to focus. This allows those who fit our asset profile to have immediate access to expert advice without having to sign a multi-year agreement with an Advisor they haven’t had time to get to know.
Whether you simply have questions such as – What is the best way to consolidate my many accounts? How are we doing financially? What’s the best way to invest an inheritance or a settlement? – or, you just want to get organized or plan for retirement, Johnson Wealth Management can help you get there.
Comprehensive Financial Planning & Consulting Services and Portfolio & Wealth Management Services
- Asset Allocation
- Asset Management
- Estate & Legacy Planning
- Financial Planning for Families & Businesses
- Mutual Funds
- Retirement Planning & 401(k)/403(b)/457/IRA rollovers
- Stocks & Bonds
- College Planning
389 Palm Coast Pkwy SW, Suite 4 | Palm Coast, FL 32137
Phone: (386) 597-0057
Fax: (386) 445-6123