Our Planning Process
A Holistic, Integrated Approach
Investing is not just about tax efficiency, or knowing when to buy or when to hold. Investing is about being holistic: looking at all aspects of your financial life and connecting them in powerful ways. It’s about truly knowing and understanding you. Your life, your dreams, your goals. It’s about using all of the tools well.
At Johnson Wealth Management, our focus is on providing you with a sense of freedom and confidence in your financial future. We work to simplify your life by maintaining oversight of your complete financial picture and collaborating closely with your tax advisor, attorney or accountant. Together we can proactively bring ideas to your attention and make your investments as tax efficient as possible.
A Balanced Investment Process
During our investment process with you, we…
1. Listen first and then help you crystallize your financial goals.
2. Develop a road map that meets those goals, taking into account all aspects of your financial life.
3. Determine an investment strategy that leverages both a defensive and offensive stance; this includes assessing your risk level, determining ways to reduce your income tax, identifying important trends and selecting which high-quality investment tools are a match for you.
4. Implement the plan (in most cases) through TD Ameritrade, a firm known for its vast investment research and objective advice. (Clients have access to this through their accounts.)
5. Monitor, review and modify through monthly and quarterly reporting, regular meetings with you, and telephone or any communication channel you prefer.
Comprehensive Financial & Retirement Planning and Wealth Management Services
- Asset Allocation
- Asset Management
- College Planning
- Estate & Legacy Planning
- Financial Planning for Families & Businesses
- Retirement Planning & 401(k)/403(b)/457/IRA rollovers
- Stocks & Bonds, ETF’s & Mutual Funds